Welcome to South Road Dental Practice - NHS & Private Dentist in Stourbridge
Please note that although general covid restrictions are lifting on 19/7/21. Covid restrictions will still apply in health care settings. South Road Dental Practice will continue to operate with Covid restrictions in place until otherwise advised by the NHS or Chief Dental Officer
SOUTH ROAD DENTAL PRACTICE IS NOW CARRYING OUT ROUTINE CHECK UP AND HYGIENIST APPOINTMENTS. PLEASE CALL 01384 374374 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
Your appointment may look something like this-
- Please call us at reception when you arrive at the practice. Please wait in your car or by the door and we will call you in as soon as possible
- Please attend unaccompanied unless you require a carer or parent and please bring the minimal number of belongings with you, wear a simple face covering
- Before leaving home please remember to brush your teeth, use the toilet and wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving
- Entry into the practice, we will have a welcome point and a member of our team will give you hand sanitiser and take you directly into the surgery
- When you leave the surgery we will disinfect and sterilise the surgery
Also be aware that we cannot see the volume of patients as before the pandemic and we will have to prioritse appointments
We would like to thank our patients for their understanding and continued custom.
Thank you for visiting our website. South Road Dental Practice is a popular family orientated practice in the heart of the Black Country. We are now an NHS PDS practice but can provide private treatment at your request. We are situated in a two storey building and have an excellent reputation within the area. Although surrounded by tradition, we are proud to offer some of the most recent techniques with well equipped modern surgeries. We have two ground floor surgeries to treat the disabled and also disabled toilet facilities on the ground floor.
A full range of NHS, independent and private treatments are available at your request. We will always discuss the treatment options available to you under all three schemes and give you a detailed estimate of the costs involved for your consideration. Cosmetic dentistry is becoming ever more popular; we are happy to discuss your individual needs.
At South Road Dental Practice we are committed to providing the highest standard of care to you, our patients. Part of fulfilling this commitment is ensuring that we work in partnership with you. This helps us to understand you and meet your specific needs.
The whole practice is committed to a continuing programme of customer care, team training and business development. The whole team is committed to lifelong learning with continuous education programmes, courses and on the job training.
- Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
Get a great and healthy smile without people even noticing you're going through treatment.
- Teeth whitening
Safely whiten teeth up to eight shades lighter with treatments to fit your lifestyle and sensitivity.
- Practice Plan
Spread the cost of your routine treatment through our monthly membership.
Works to gently level & align your front teeth only, giving you straight teeth… quickly!
- Contact us or make an appointment
Get in touch or choose an appointment time online and we'll let you know if it's available.